Previous year Papers
Free Mock Papers
- Success in NTA CUET(UG) is nothing more than the few practice questions taken every day.”
- Systematic Learning: Chapter-wise & Topic-wise Concept Notes for rapid revision.
- Comprehensive Evaluation: Chapter-wise practice questions with detailed explanations
- Blended Learning: Concept-wise video links through QR Codes for concept learning & understanding
- Cognitive Learning Tools: Boost your preparation with Mind Maps and Revision Notes – which will enable longer retention of information, deeper concept understanding and rapid revision.
- Attempt Practice Questions: To gain confidence, speed and accuracy.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started and have a peek the preparation and acquaint them yourself.
NTA CUET (UG) General Test
CUET 12th COURSES
CUET SYLLABUS 2023
The CUET syllabus 2023 is a summary of the courses and their related content that you will take in your undergraduate program. It includes required courses as well as electives that can be taken to meet specific requirements. So, before you start preparing for your CUET Exam 2023 you must understand the latest CUET Syllabus 2023, or you can go off track with your preparation and it could cost you nothing but a lack of energy and time.
CUET is the most competitive exam with more than two lakh seats that offer undergraduate courses across hundred plus universities including 45 central and several other universities. So, let's understand the CUET syllabus 2023 so you can prepare for your exams with a better and more effective approach.
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET), previously known as the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET), is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes in participating universities.
The CUET cut-off is decided independently by each participating university. We'll discuss the CUET syllabus 2023 today. Understanding the CUET syllabus in full is crucial for effective entrance exam preparation.
BUY NOW: ALL THE LATEST CUET EXAM BOOKS
CUET SYLLABUS 2023
The CUET syllabus 2023 is prepared by the board of studies. It includes all subjects that will be tested in the state-level examination. The syllabus is available on their official website, which can be easily accessed through a search engine like Google or Bing.
CUET Exam Pattern for 2023
Every year, the exam is held during the month of May, and the enrollment deadline begins in the month of February. Part A and Part B of the test are taken separately. The written portion of the test is Part A, while the practical portion is Part B.
- The written test takes two hours to complete and has 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The topics covered in the university's engineering course syllabus constitute the basis for the problems in the written test.
- The written exam's questions are intended to gauge each candidate's aptitude for analysis and problem-solving.
- The practical test has two sections, Part A and Part B, and lasts for two hours.
- The laboratory test is Part A of the practical examination, while the workshop test is Part B.
- The lab test is used to evaluate the applicants' practical abilities, while the workshops test is used to gauge their level of knowledge
Candidates who pass both the practical and written exams are qualified for enroll to the university's engineering programmes.
The CUET 2023 test will carry 100 total points. The following table shows the distribution of points for Parts A and B:
- Part A: 60 marks worth of objective questions
- Part B: 40 points worth of subjective questions
The following are the CUET 2023 exam's negative marking system:
- There won't be any failing grades for Part A.
- For Part B, each incorrect response will result in a 0.25-point loss.
Everything you need to know about CUET 2023 Exam!
Trending: CUET Mock Test Sample Papers
Latest: CUET Question Bank
Are You a Teacher? Apply for FREE CBSE ICSE Specimen Sample Books For Teachers | Specimen Books For ISC | JEE Main & Advanced | NEET | UPSC | CUET | Olympiad | NDA | CDS | GATE | CAT | CLAT from our end.
Practice Online for CUET Exam 2023 | Oswaal 360
CUET Syllabus 2023 Exam:
The following is the CUET Syllabus 2023:
This portion will assess the applicant’s general knowledge of current events, history, geography, science, and other topics.
The applicants will be evaluated on their command of the English language in this portion. Grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and other topics will all be covered in the questions.
The test will include questions based on math, algebra, geometry, etc.
This portion will assess the candidate’s capacity for logical thought and problem-solving. The questions will include subjects like categorization, syllogism, and analogy.
The applicants will have to prepare an essay on a predetermined subject.
The applicants must write a synopsis of a paragraph that will be provided.
Candidates will be expected to compose a letter on a certain subject.
The CUET syllabus 2023 is divided into four sections:
- General Economics (GE)
- Macroeconomics (ME)
- Microeconomics (ME)
- Business Finance and Accounting (BF&A).
Mathematics is the language of science, engineering, and technology. It is a key component in all fields of study and it is also an essential tool for solving problems in everyday life.
Mathematics is the language of science and engineering.
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Modern Physics
- Applied Physics
BASIC ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Electronics engineering is the application of electronics to engineering, science and technology. Electronics engineers design electronic circuits and systems, analyze their performance and manufacture them.
Electronics engineers utilize a variety of tools such as computer-aided design (CAD), simulation software, prototype fabrication facilities and testing equipment to accomplish their tasks. They also have knowledge about electromagnetic fields produced by semiconductors in integrated circuits; radio frequency (RF) signals associated with electronic circuits; signal processing techniques used for communications over radio waves or wired networks; power supply systems for small-scale devices like computers etc...
Electronics engineers work in several different areas including instrumentation & control instrumentation system design integration testing operation & maintenance.
BASIC CIVIL ENGINEERING
Civil Engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals and dams. It also includes buildings such as bridges and highways.
Civil engineering should be distinguished from other branches which are related to building construction (architecture), land development (landscape architecture) or industrial infrastructure design in general terms.
BASIC COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- BASIC COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- Introduction to Computer Hardware and Software (1)
- Fundamentals of Programming (2)
- Data Structures and Algorithms (3)
CUET Exam Preparation Plan
CUCET test difficulty Well, if you start preparing for the CUET and your Board for 2023 early, you'll have an advantage. The assignment would be simpler if you are knowledgeable about the things, you studied about in Class 12.
The first and most crucial CUET test preparation advice is for candidates to fully comprehend the CUET exam format and curriculum in order to create an efficient and clever study schedule. In addition to dedication, consistency, regularity, and efficient time management are also necessary for success in a tough admission exam.
Here are some CUET test preparation strategies to help you score higher. Look at this:
Set up an appropriate schedule
Making a schedule for the CUET test in 2023 is the first step in figuring out how to study for the test. Create a note of all the subjects, crucial points, and chapters, then allot the maximum amount of preparation hours in accordance with your list. Making a schedule is only half the fight. Up to the exam, you must adhere to it and follow it religiously. You may easily establish weekly or monthly short-term goals to make it easier to stay focused and finish your syllabus on time.
Understand the CUET exam format
Understanding the test format, you'll be taking is an essential part of CUET preparation. Understanding the test format, you'll be taking is an essential part of CUCET preparation. Learn the CUET test format, including the structure, content, number of questions, and associated marks. The CUET exam is a mono laptop exam comprising 180 problems and 180 marks. Making a schedule will be easier if you are familiar with the exam format. Making a schedule will be easier if you are familiar with the exam format.
Understand the CUET 2023 Syllabus
The next crucial step for students to succeed in the CUET test 2023 is to carefully review the CUET curriculum 2023. This will assist you in reducing the length of the syllabus you have to cover, determining its priority, and beginning with the subjects bearing the most weight. Analyse the syllabus thoroughly to avoid being confused about what to study and what not to.
CUET SYLLABUS 2023
Section IA Languages
Reading Comprehension (Based on different type of passages, - Factual, Literary and Narrative)
Section IB Languages
Section II Domain
· Input Based MCQ-based questions
· MCQs based on NCERT Class 12 syllabus only
Section III General Test
· Input Text for MCQ based Questions
· General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning, Logical & Analytical Reasoning
CUET Syllabus 2023 - General Test
- There will be 75 questions on the paper, and 60 of them must be answered.
- General knowledge, current events, numerical ability, quantitative reasoning, logical and analytical reasoning, and other themes were the subjects of the questions.
CUET Syllabus 2023 - Chemistry
- Polymers, Solid State, Solutions
- Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Surface Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- p-Block Elements, d and f Block Element
CUET Syllabus 2023 - Mathematics
- Differential Equations
- Symmetric and Skew Symmetric Matrix
- Probability Distributions
- Index Numbers and Time-Based Data etc.
CUET Syllabus 2023 - Physics
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
In addition to these topics, the CUET curriculum 2023 has topics from
Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, Computer Science, Legal Studies, Economics, Home Science, Engineering Graphics, Mass Media, Entrepreneurship
One of the most difficult competitive exams to pass in India is the CUET. If candidates want to do well on the test, they must prepare with a clever and upbeat strategy using these CUET preparation ideas. Best Wishes!!
1. How many points are required to pass the CUET?
Ans. Your CUET percentage will be 80% if you receive 640 out of 800, which means you must achieve this number in order to be admitted. And let's say that you wish to choose modest institutions. In such a situation, you need to get around 500+ points.
2. If I am not currently planning for JEE and I am in class 12, how should I begin preparing for CUET 2023?
Ans. Whether or not you're already studying for JEE, CUET provides a wide variety of science-based courses. Before starting to study for the CUET, choose your domain subjects. All examinations include the General Aptitude and Language sections, but the domain topics are what really determine your line of study and college. Hard labor is ineffective compared to smart work.
3. Do I have the option to submit two applications for two different courses at once?
Ans. An applicant may submit one or more applications for CUET courses. Candidates shouldn't apply for the same course more than once because doing so might lead to the application being rejected.
4. Who can get Admission to DU on CUET Basis?
Ans. The following are the eligibility criteria for admission to various DU course based on CUET:
- To be admitted to PG courses, a minimum 50% score from graduation or performance in the entrance exam is required.
- Admission to sports or extracurricular activities and supplementary seats must require 75% from certificates and trials and 25% from CUET scores.
- To apply for a B.A., you must have 50% of your performance score and 50% of your CUET score (Hons).
- To apply for B.Sc. courses, at least 30% of the CUET exam score must be accepted.
5. Who is eligible for CUET Exam?
Ans. According to the CUET 2023 UG Eligibility Criteria, candidates must have completed Class 10+2 or equivalent or a 10+3 diploma certified by the State Board of Technical Education.
6. Will everyone get admission through CUET?
Ans. Admission to all undergraduate and postgraduate courses provided by institutions is now required to attempt the Common University Entrance Test (CUET). However, Students do not need to pass the CUET exam to get admission to engineering and medical colleges.
7. How many colleges are under CUET in 2022?
Ans. The CUET exam will be a game changer in the future because all prestigious universities have begun accepting CUET marks. For the academic year 2022-23, Delhi University has made CUET mandatory. Banaras Hindu University, Aligarh Muslim University, Jamia Islamia University, and a number of other famous universities are already members of CUET and accept CUET results to fill open positions on various courses. 44 universities participated in CUET 2022 and gave admission to UG courses.
8. Can I crack CUET without preparation?
Ans. The key to success is revision. Always remember to revise the topics you have finished in a day because cracking the CUET 2023 would be tough without revision. Clear your doubts and concepts at all times. It is critical that you take the CUET exam calmly.
9. Is the CUET exam based on the MCQ pattern?
Ans. The University Grants Commission has stated that the CUET UG exam format for 2023 will be the same as it was last year i.e., on MCQ pattern. The exam lasts two hours and is administered by computer-based testing (CBT). The exam will be broken into three sections, each containing objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).